Do you have an empty section that’s ready for your dream home?
Or are you thinking of demolishing the existing house to create a new house or two?
As your new home builders on the North Shore of Auckland, Leonard Construction can help you with all the stages of the new home building process.
What types of new homes does Leonard Construction build?
In short, we build the type of home that you want! We don’t use standardised, off-the-shelf plans, because we’ve got the expertise and know-how in-house to draw our own plans that are based on your needs – and we are able to cost them up based on current building costs.
So if you’re considering building an off-the-shelf new home from an off-the shelf building company – even though that’s not really what you want – speak to us, you will probably be surprised at how affordable a customised home can be.
What’s involved in the new home building process?
The first step in the new home construction process is to arrange a FREE briefing meeting with our experienced team.
You can read all about the building process here.
Why choose Leonard Construction as your new home builders on the North Shore?
- Good old-fashioned craftsmanship: Adam Leonard is a third-generation carpenter who followed his father’s and grandfather’s footsteps in the building industry. Continuing the family tradition creates pride in the workmanship – a rare trait in today’s age. You can read more about the Leonard family.
- Family values: Leonard Construction is a real family business – Adam is the builder; and his wife Michelle is an Architectural Designer who provides design advice, and also creates the concept designs and final plans. And Adam’s brother works as a builder in the business. Keeping it in the family means we can provide you with a prompt, cost efficient and seamless service.
- Full service: Whether you already have building plans or need some drawn up, we can help you. Best of all, the plans are drawn up in-house by Michelle Leonard, which simplifies the communication process for you.
- Flexible and innovative: Because we don’t have standardised floor plans, your new home will be unique to suit your needs – you don’t need to compromise on anything! And because our building team is supported by an experienced management team, it means that everything is costed out to suit your budget.
- Help with council consents: We’ll draw up all the paperwork needed for Building Consents, Resource Consents and Code Compliance Certificates (CCC). We know what the council’s looking for, and will help you navigate the paperwork maze to make the new home building process as straightforward as possible.
- Project management: As your new home builders on the North Shore, we’ll manage all the subcontractors for you: plumbers, electricians, gas fitters… whatever’s needed, we’ll check that the work is completed to the highest quality. We’ll make the process for building a new house enjoyable and easy for you.
- Guaranteed workmanship: There’s a 10-year guarantee for structural defects, and 2-year guarantee for non-structural defects. (The same guarantees apply to extensions and renovations as for new builds.)
Want a new home that’s customised for you? Contact us for your FREE briefing meeting.