Leonard Construction & Design was started in 2009 by Adam Leonard. Adam is a third-generation carpenter, following in the footsteps of his father and grandfather, who were both well-respected builders.
Working alongside Adam is his wife, Michelle, an Architectural Designer who also provides design advice to customers.
Keeping it in the family means we can provide you with a high quality, seamless, prompt and cost-effective building service.
Leonard Construction & Design are renovation specialists who can help you with home renovations and alterations as well as house extensions. We also construct new homes that are customised to your needs.
Why choose Leonard Construction & Design?
Here’s why we think Leonard Construction & Design is one of the best design and build companies on the North Shore:
- Flexible and innovative: Your building project will be unique to suit your needs – you don’t need to compromise on anything! And because our building team is supported by an experienced management team, it means that everything is costed out to suit your budget.
- Full service: Whether you already have building plans or need some drawn up, we can help you. Best of all, the plans are drawn up in-house by Michelle Leonard, which simplifies the communication process for you.
- Family values: Leonard Construction is a real family business: keeping it in the family means we can provide you with a prompt, cost efficient and seamless service.
- Good old-fashioned craftsmanship: Continuing the family tradition creates pride in the workmanship – a rare trait in many businesses today.
- Help with council consents: We’ll draw up all the paperwork needed for Building Consents and Resource Consents. We know what the council’s looking for, and will help you navigate the paperwork maze to make the building process as straightforward as possible.
- Project management: As your building and renovation specialists on Auckland’s North Shore, we’ll manage all the subcontractors for you and check that the work is completed to the highest quality.
- Guaranteed workmanship: There’s a 10-year guarantee for structural defects, and 2-year guarantee for non-structural defects. (The same guarantees apply to extensions and renovations as for new builds.)
What’s the first step in working with Leonard Construction & Design?
If you have a building project in mind – no matter how large or small – please contact us to request a free, no-obligation consultation.
About our Team
These are some of our key members in the Leonard Construction & Design team: