We design and build seamless, high quality renovations and new builds, to suit your family AND budget.
At Leonard Construction & Design our integrated design and build team deliver seamless, high quality home renovations and new builds, that suit your family AND your budget.
Our integrated approach means more efficiency, a high quality renovation and a seamless delivery – saving you time, stress, and money. Our builder, Adam Leonard is a third-generation carpenter and he has input into the design from the beginning, so we know we’re designing in the most cost-effective and practical way. Our architectural designer Michelle Leonard is available throughout the build to help resolve any issues that crop up.
As a husband and wife team, we understand the dynamics of family life and can help you create the right solutions for your family’s needs. Whether you need an extra bedroom or bathroom, more living space, better indoor/outdoor flow, a warmer, more modern living space, or you’d like to create income by adding a minor dwelling, we can make your home work for you.
As a young family, we also understand you don’t want to be saddled with a crazy mortgage. We can help you make smart choices and spend your money wisely, so you get the best result for your budget and maximise your investment.
Let’s get started on your amazing home.
- Family values: Leonard Construction is a real family business: keeping it in the family means we can provide you with a prompt, cost efficient and seamless service.
- Good old-fashioned craftsmanship: Continuing the family tradition creates pride in the workmanship – a rare trait in many businesses today.
- Flexible and innovative: Your building project will be unique to suit your needs – you don’t need to compromise on anything! And because our building team is supported by an experienced management team, it means that everything is costed out to suit your budget.
- Help with council consents: We’ll draw up all the paperwork needed for Building Consents and Resource Consents. We know what the council’s looking for, and will help you navigate the paperwork maze to make the building process as straightforward as possible.
- Guaranteed workmanship: There’s a 10-year guarantee for structural defects, and 2-year guarantee for non-structural defects. (The same guarantees apply to extensions and renovations as for new builds.)
Here’s what one of our clients says about us
We watched with interest a renovation and reclad of a property in our area carried out by Leonard Construction. A Sunday morning walk and chance meeting with the home owners confirmed that Leonard’s were the company we should be talking to.
Our project was a significant recladding and renovation. An emotional unknown and daunting journey in every respect.
Enter Adam and Michelle Leonard. A wonderful duo who between them and their team held our hand through every step of the process.
Michelle’s creativity delivered a design from our original brief that with minimal changes became the reality. Add to that Adam’s attention to detail and the quality of his workmanship and that of his team, it was clear we had made the right decision.
Let’s be honest here… Things don’t always go to plan with any project. Leonard’s were always one step ahead of the “what ifs” any problems that did arise, not that there were many… became challenges and in turn, those challenges were overcome by clever thinking and action.
Every step was documented and the regular video diary updates always kept us close to the progress.
Professional and genuinely passionate about what they stand for and what they deliver for their customers.
Small enough to care, yet big enough to get the job done whatever the project.
Leonard’s delivered on everything they said they would.
Thank you team…
Tim & Donna Mead, Whangaparaoa 12/10/2018
What’s the next step in working with Leonard Construction & Design?
If you have a building project in mind – no matter how large or small – please contact us to request a free, no-obligation 30min consultation.